1971 PONTIAC LEMANS – $15,800 O.B.O.
Want to get the thumbs up while driving down the road? It never fails with this car…
SPECIFICS: Located in West Milford NJ, 07480
- Comes with a spare 1972 350 engine.
- Rust coated, all welded metal no bondo.
- Black powder coated Edelbrock intake / Black Powder Coated Edelbrock 750 CFM 4bbl Carb / Black Crinkle Pontiac valve covers
- Dakota Digital Gauges ($2,000 in the dash alone between gauges, radio, knobs and dash insert)
- RetroSound Bluetooth, SiriusXM ready am/fm radio with hard-drive / mp3 / iPhone ready. All new speakers.
- Radio and gauges color coated to blue but can be changed to red or other color.
- GTO rear spoiler / wing
- 3” dual exhaust
- Bigger competition camshaft…
- New suspension, steering, brakes, tires (15×8)
- Interior redone, carpets, seats etc…
- New Knobs, Steering wheel, much more.
- Comes with Binder with before/after pictures showing off-frame restoration, all receipts and Pontiac Service/Repair manual.
- Backup Edelbrock 600 CFM Carb (Silver) All Season Seal-skin Car Cover.
1971 Pontiac Lemans Videos
1971 Pontiac Lemans driving down the road
1971 Pontiac Lemans Exterior
1971 Pontiac Lemans 350 Engine Automatic th350 Turbo Tranmission
1971 Pontiac Lemans Interior views
1971 Pontiac Lemans Interior views cont.